Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Highlights


Brisa said some of the most hilarious things recently. We have officially reached the stage where the girls talk constantly and some of the things they say are just completely ridiculous. Enjoy!


"I wish my boogers tasted like bacon." This pretty self explanatory. She was eating bacon when this statement wandered out of her mouth.

"Mommy, are you done with my colander yet?" I had been crocheting Brisa a shawl. She was very excited and just couldn't wait for me to be done. But somehow she associated the word "collar" with the garment I was crocheting, and voila! Colander!

"This pineapple is gonna be the gospel of our meal!" Truly, I don't know from whence this came. She does seem to know that the gospel is a good thing. The good news, if you will. So I guess the pineapple was the "good news" of our meal. Works for me!


Here is Brisa posing in her shawl.



It's funny because it rarely stays on her shoulders. It usually ends up on her head, or around her chest, waist--you name it. Anywhere but her shoulders. The other day, we were walking through Walmart and she was wearing it on her head like the Virgin Mary. Hey, what can I say, it's Advent right?

1 comment:

  1. Eva, you have the most beautiful children, and I am their fan! As I see her in her little shawl, I am reminded of how I like to wear shawls, and yep, they never stay on!

    ReplyDelete