Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rolling

I feel like things are rolling along. Even though we are still in the same situation--Harry still has no job--I have started to realize some new things. Many positive things have come from our experience.
1. Everyday I learn to trust God. I am reminded of how much He loves me and how much He cares. I feel so privileged to know that I serve a God who knows me and, more than that, provides for me in the way that is best for me.
2. We have made many new friends who are brothers and sisters in Christ. We have visited so many churches this summer and the Lord has revealed Himself in such a special way through His people. My family grew this summer! How exciting is that!
3. We have learned to better manage our money. Who knew that you actually need less money to learn to budget well? Less money to make it work harder for you? I've learned a lot about money... and tithing.... Good things.
4. I'm finally coming to accept and understand who God made me to be. I'm starting to understand that I'm a human with strengths and weaknesses, that I'm specially designed to do God's perfect work, and that I'm so very, very forgiven and loved! I am free to be who God designed me to be! I'm free of my self-imposed limitations. I'm done trying to be someone I'm not!

Again, thanks to all of you who love and support me and my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment