Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Save the House!

So instead of trying to clean my house, I've decided to try to save it instead! My energies are devoted to creative money making endeavors. I'm crocheting hats, scarves, purses, blankets, and doilies for sale. Hoping to get some customers soon... I'm also doing a "save the house" fundraiser. More on that later. I'm begging for your prayers in the days ahead as we put our energy into trying to be good stewards of what the Lord has given us. I love all of you! Thank you so much for your encouragement and your support and your love! God bless you tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Correcto mundo, Evita! May God bless every endeavor on you guys' part to go with Him in everything you do. Vaya con Dios!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can crochet? i can teach you how to knit just to mix it up a little. nad yes i really do know how

    ReplyDelete