Sunday, August 9, 2009

These are my confessions...

1. I mentally correct people's grammar when they talk. It's bad, I know, but oh so true.

2. On a related note, I frequently find typographical and grammatical errors in books, magazines, etc...

3. My feet are frequently the topic of conversation and the butt of jokes. They have been called nice things like, cherub feet, and angel feet, and other things like frog feet, duck feet, webbed feet, HOBBIT feet, 2x4's, 4x4's, and Big Mac's. My sister says you can only see the balls of my toes from the underside of my feet, hence another fave name for my feet, "ball toes."

4. My feet are so chubby that my pinkie toes don't actually touch the ground.

5. I discovered my shoe size for the first time 5 months ago. I wear a 6W--no surprise there. But what's funny about that is that I've been wearing a 71/2-8 for the last 5 years. It's crazy how far off I was from my actual shoe size!

6. I totally fart all the time! I know I'm gonna regret confessing this, but oh well. I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and not a day goes by that I don't feel bloated and gassy. So sad.

7. Now, it should be said that I have learned the art of the silent fart. 97% of the time no one would ever know. However, I must confess that there have been a few times when I've let off a silent stink bomb and totally not claimed it. I only claim them if they're audible or if someone asks directly. Trust me, you'd get get tired if I claimed it every time I let one loose! LOL

8. I don't speak fluent Spanish. I wish I did, but I don't. And for most of my life, I've felt like that was my fault, but I finally realized that it isn't. I am proud of the Spanish I do know, and hope I get more and more fluent!

9. I purposely don't bother to learn when it comes to computers and software, because it's way easier just to let Harry do it! This also works with opening jars and taking out the trash. I still haven't figured out how to get out of cleaning the bathrooms though!

10. I hate mopping. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HATE MOPPING! I would rather get down on my knees and scrub the floor with a toothbrush than mop!

11. And finally, I confess I'm a Mugglebug.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment