Sunday, August 16, 2009

Super Muggle Returns

This is more of a prediction than an observation. I am determined to be a productive citizen of society this week. I figure if I declare my intentions they'll have a better chance of coming true! Anyone with me? Here goes.

1. I will finally put away all of the junk that still remains from the last time I rearranged the furniture. The house is a mess and I just can't stand it anymore.

2. I will find some way to organize the homeschooling materials and sessions.

3. I will mop. My entire house except my bedroom is wood floors or tile. I HATE MOPPING!!! But I'm committing to doing it this week.

4. I will scrub 3 of the bathrooms. The basement one doesn't count.

5. I will make a gift for my friend Amy's new baby.

6. I will catch up with the laundry. It's outrunning me.

There. That wasn't so hard. Of course, actually accomplishing all this will be much harder. Let's see how I do!

2 comments:

  1. If you are anything like me, you'll end up doing it all on the last day of the week! But you can still call it done! :o)

    - Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I did a huge chunk on the first day, but probably won't get to the rest of it til Friday!

    ReplyDelete