Thursday, August 13, 2009

Muggle Chuckles

Just thought I would share some funny stories.

One morning we were having cereal for breakfast, and Kahmylia was trying Captain Crunch for the first time. She says to me, "Mommy, I heard of Caffeine Crunch before, but I never had it before!" I had an instant vision of my daughter full of "Caffeine Crunch."

Brisa knocks on the bedroom door and says, "Daddy, I brought you your phone, because I saw Granny on it."

I was brushing Kay's hair, and all of a sudden she says to me, "Mommy, that is not appropriate!
Me, trying not to laugh, "What's not appropriate, Honey?" "It is not appropriate to hurt people!" (Evidently, I was brushing too hard)

Brisa comments on finding a grey hair on my head, "Mommy, your hair is getting old!"

The other day Kahmylia asked me, "Mommy are you getting old?" I explained that I was going to get older. She says, "Are you going to die?" I answered yes, but that many don't die until they are very old. So she says, "You'll probably get old when you're thirty thousand and eight."

Glad I've got so many years left!


1 comment:

  1. Fun! I laughed to my self as I read your blog!

    Keep the chuckles posts coming, Lou!

    ReplyDelete