Monday, August 10, 2009

Messy Mugglebugs

I like things to be neat and orderly. I really do. But the thing is, if you've been to my house, you know that my desire to clean obsessively for extensive periods of time must not actually exist! Now, to be fair, I do have young children, and my house is not ALWAYS completely repulsive to me--just most of the time. So, I either need to clone myself, hire a maid, or clean obsessively for extensive periods of time. Unfortunately, I don't know how to clone myself, I can't afford a maid, and I'm too tired and overwhelmed to clean. Is your house spic and span? If so, how do you do it? If not, how do you live with it?

2 comments:

  1. good news for you... alisha loves to clean and can't drive! your mess is tempting and convenient for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call it being a "frustrated perfectionist" and I feel your pain! (I also have horrible gas problems! hahaha) However, I live in the land of cheap labor! There may be a LOT of things inconvenient and difficult about living in the Philippines (unstable electric, internet, water, life...) BUT, I get to have a full-time maid (5 days a week) for $25. Yes, that's an acceptable wage...she's actually a little overpaid by comparison! SO, that's how I deal with it!

    ReplyDelete